Dutch Complete Hormone Panel
**The DUTCH Complete is the most advanced hormone test, offering an extensive profile of sex and adrenal hormones and melatonin, along with their metabolites, to identify symptoms of hormonal imbalances. Easily collected in the comfort of your own home, samples are then sent to Precision’s lab to be processed, and take approximately 4 weeks to be processed. The DUTCH Complete is the most accurate test that provides a complete assessment of hormonal health.
**Information is taken from Precision’s website.
This test is for you if you are experiencing the following:
- Mood Swings
Irregular Menstrual Cycles
Low Sex Drive
The kit includes:
- Easy directions and filter paper collection strips
- Requisition form for patient information, pertinent supplements, medications, hormone replacement and a health questionnaire
- Sealable return envelope
*Please note you will need to purchase stamps to return your sample.
The results include:
- Analysis of 35 different hormones: estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, DHEA-S, and cortisol along with their metabolites
- Daily free cortisol patterns to provide insight into adrenal insufficiency or symptoms of chronic stress
- Graphical representation of results and embedded video tutorials to assist in the hormone assessment to share with your medical provider
- DUTCH OATs: Oxidative stress marker – 8-Hydroxy-2-deoxyguanosine (8-OHdG), melatonin (6-OHMS), and six organic acid tests (OATs) including markers for vitamin B12 (methylmalonate), vitamin B6 (xanthurenate), kynurenate, glutathione (pyroglutamate), dopamine (homovanillate), norepinephrine/epinephrine (vanilmandelate).
- Once the results are released, you will be emailed a copy of your results, a video explaining the interpretation of your test, and any recommendations made based upon the results shown. Please note that these interpretations are based SOLEY on the results of the test. All protocols and/ or further testing are a suggestion, and you should consult with your primary physician before starting anything.
- Click here to see a SAMPLE REPORT
This is not for you if you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your doctor before completing this test.